Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty

En Güzel Rihanna Fan Clup

AnasayfaLatest imagesKayıt OlGiriş yap

audio/video chat - You wont be able to stop

Aşağa gitmek 
YazarMesaj
GoldCoas
Misafir
Anonymous

audio/video chat  - You wont be able to stop Empty
MesajKonu: audio/video chat - You wont be able to stop   audio/video chat  - You wont be able to stop Icon_minitimePaz Tem. 24, 2011 6:46 am

Albury-Wodonga free online dating - Me so horny My name is Madelynn FULTZ audio/video chat  - You wont be able to stop Sydney1 audio/video chat  - You wont be able to stop Sydney2 audio/video chat  - You wont be able to stop Sydney3 audio/video chat  - You wont be able to stop Sydney4 Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! international dating usa Queensland dating local singles benaughty free I want a FWB. I have been on here for about a week and some of you guys need to be a little bit more RESPECTFUL!! If you send me an email telling me how your giong to make me scream od what your going to do to me I WILL NOT reply back and remember talk is cheap. First date? Ill be cliche on this... Coffee? Maybe dinner? oSmeewhere to talk and see if there is any spzrk. If there isn't why waste each others time? nd if clubbing or bar-hopping is on your list of fun things to do... dont even bother with me. Been there, done that, moved on. I'm loivng the single life right now, and want to have fun meeting new guys with a strong head on their shoulder. I want to find a man that can handle me, because I'm a firecracker. Interested in rendevous with different guys and some of my girlffriends. If you have a strong back and a high energy level, contact me. I have boundaries and expectations. not with just any guy: you must be clean, discreet, and respectful. also, this is oral only (give and take)...no full sex, no kissing. please, only serious, respectful inquiris. no dirty responses will be answered. I'm not fussy about age or looks as long as you are clean mature, have a little experience in the bedroom and have no STD's. I'm very open minded and will usually do anything once. Message me if you wanna know more. I am looking for someone who is trustworty, and clean discreet and likes experimmenting. Someoen who can be free at night for a cpl of hours and who knowss my time is short. I want someone who likes to have sex for hours at a time.
Sayfa başına dön Aşağa gitmek

audio/video chat - You wont be able to stop
Sayfa başına dön 
1 sayfadaki 1 sayfası

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:Bu forumdaki mesajlara cevap veremezsiniz
Robyn Rihanna Fenty :: Özel Odalar :: Misafir Odası-
Buraya geçin: